John Thune, Sharon Fast Gustafson, Mike Gonzalez, Donald Palmer, Brent Keilen
September 22, 2020
Today’s show features:
- John Thune, U.S. Senator from South Dakota and Senate Majority Whip, on the process for filling the U.S. Supreme Court vacancy.
- Sharon Fast Gustafson, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) General Counsel, on the EEOC filing a lawsuit against the grocery company Kroger for firing employees who refuse to wear pro-LGBT aprons.
- Mike Gonzalez, Senior Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, on his article showing a financial connection between Black lives Matter (BLM) and China, and on BLM removing the “what we believe” section from its website.
- Donald Palmer, U.S. Election Assistance Commissioner, on National Voter Registration Day.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, on FRC Action’s voter information and a preview of this week’s Values Voter Summit.
- Learn more about the "No Religious Test" clause of the U.S. Constitution.
- Register for your free digital pass to this week’s Values Voter Summit from 8-9:30pm ET Tuesday-Friday.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.