Lindsey Graham, Michael Warren Davis, Jack Hibbs, Mat Staver, Travis Weber
October 22, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senator from South Carolina and Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, on the Senate Judiciary Committee approving the Amy Coney Barrett nomination, and on Senate Democrats boycotting the committee vote.
- Michael Warren Davis, Editor of Crisis Magazine, on the Pope’s comments about same-sex couples and his op-ed, “Where Francis Leads, We Can’t Follow.”
- Jack Hibbs, Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, on his church’s national billboard campaign promoting the reopening of churches, and the pushback he is receiving from the state for collecting ballots at church.
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, on a federal judge ruling in favor of Colorado churches over pandemic restrictions.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy & Government Affairs, on today’s signing of the Geneva Consensus Declaration, which states there is no international right to abortion and affirms the fundamental right to life.
- Watch Freedom Sunday, a powerful event calling on churches to reopen according to Hebrews 10:25.
- Check out Tony’s recent sermon, Time to Take a Stand.
- Get your copy of FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.