Steve Scalise, John Eastman, Kevin Freeman, Scott Rasmussen
November 12, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Steve Scalise, House Minority Whip and U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Louisiana, on the Democrats' proposed $3.4 trillion Heroes Act in response to the coronavirus.
- Dr. John Eastman, Henry Salvatori Professor of Law & Community Service at Chapman University’s Fowler School of Law and Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence at Claremont Institute, on the Left’s growing intolerance and social marginalization of anyone who represents or supports President Trump.
- Kevin Freeman, Host of “Economic War Room” and Co-founder of Every Legal Vote, on the Every Legal Vote initiative.
- Scott Rasmussen, Public Opinion Pollster and Editor-At-Large at Ballotpedia, on his post-mortem on the polling industry after the wildly inaccurate predictions of the 2020 election outcomes.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a call to prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Learn more about where America stands in the 2020 presidential election.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.