Peter Sprigg, Caleb Lyman, John Cooper
November 24, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Katherine Beck Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, on the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals upholding the right of Texas and Louisiana to end government funding of Planned Parenthood through the states’ Medicaid program, the Sixth Circuit upholding Tennessee law prohibiting abortion based on the race, gender, or diagnosis of Down syndrome of the child.
- Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on his new publication, "No Proof of Harm: 79 Key Studies Provide No Scientific Proof That Sexual Orientation Change Efforts (SOCE) Are Usually Harmful."
- Caleb Lyman, Director of Research and Analytics at the Becket Fund on Religious Liberty, on their new faith survey showing that Generation Z Americans are more likely to say faith has been ‘important’ during the pandemic than any other generation.
- John Cooper, Skillet music artist, on his new book “Awake & Alive to Truth -- Finding Truth In A Relativistic World.”
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a call to prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Read FRC’s new publication, “No Proof of Harm: 79 Key Studies Provide No Scientific Proof That Sexual Orientation Change Efforts (SOCE) Are Usually Harmful.”
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Learn more about where America stands in the 2020 presidential election.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.