Roy Blunt, Cleta Mitchell, Stephanie Borowicz, Joe Davis
November 30, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Roy Blunt, U.S. Senator from Missouri, Chairman of the Senate Republican Policy Committee, and the Chairman of the Senate Rules Committee, on the contested election, the prospects for Joe Biden’s nominees in the U.S. Senate, and what’s at stake in the Georgia Senate runoffs.
- Cleta Mitchell, election law attorney, on the recount resuming in Georgia and her filing today with the Georgia Secretary of State.
- Stephanie Borowicz, Pennsylvania State Representative, on the resolution she is co-sponsoring disputing the Pennsylvania election.
- Joe Davis, Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, on the U.S. Supreme Court blocking strict COVID-19 restrictions on New York houses of worship.
- Email Pennsylvania House Speaker Bryan Cutler or call him at (717) 783-6424.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a call to prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Learn more about where America stands in the 2020 presidential election.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.