Roger Marshall, Paul Kengor, Georga Barna, Nury Turkel
December 1, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Senator elect from Kansas, on Joe Biden's plans to change abortion and health care policy.
- Paul Kengor, Professor of Political Science at Grove City College, on a stunning testimony regarding the Pennsylvania election that the media has dutifully ignored.
- Nury Turkel, Commissioner for the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, and Chairman of the Board for the Uyghur Human Rights Project (UHRP), on Nike, Coca-Cola, and others reportedly lobbying against a bill banning imports from Chinese regions that use Uyghur forced labor.
- George Barna, President of Metaformation Inc., FRC’s Senior Research Fellow for Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, and the Director of Research at the Cultural Research Center at Arizona Christian University, on his post-election survey showing a record turnout from conservative Christian SAGE Cons.
- Partner with FRC on #GivingTuesday to double your impact to protect the freedoms we hold dear.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a call to prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Learn more about where America stands in the 2020 presidential election.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.