Mike Johnson, Lela Gilbert, Mike McClure, David Closson
December 9, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana, on the Texas lawsuit contesting election results in four battleground states – Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on the State Department’s addition of Nigeria to its list of “Countries of Particular Concern” (CPCs) for the first time.
- Mike McClure, Senior Pastor of Calvary Christian Fellowship in San Jose, California, on the church’s ongoing battle against the unconstitutionality of the government’s health restrictions on religious institutions.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on how Georgia Senate candidate Raphael Warnock’s public statements make it clear that his theology and political views are not in step with a biblical worldview.
- Join us at 8 p.m. ET tonight for Pray Vote Stand, a time of prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Get more info about the Pray Vote Stand Georgia Rally on Tuesday, December 15.
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Learn more about where America stands in the 2020 presidential election.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.