Jeff Mordock, Mary Szoch, David Closson
January 15, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Jeff Mordock, Justice Department Reporter for The Washington Times, on the security levels for this year’s inauguration versus the last inauguration.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, on her recent op-ed “My Miscarriage and Roe v. Wade,” and on ProLifeCon and the March for Life on Friday, January 29th.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the unfair restrictions on churches and how Biden administration policies are expected to negatively affect religious liberty.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.