Steve Scalise, Christopher Ruddy, Gabe Rench, Travis Weber
January 19, 2021 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Louisiana and House Republican Whip, on what GOP members are anticipating under a Biden administration.
- Christopher Ruddy, CEO of Newsmax Media, on censorship by some of the nation's most powerful corporations.
- Gabe Rench, deacon at Christ Church in Moscow City, Idaho, and co-host of the CrossPolitic show, on the Idaho District Court's dismissal of all charges against him after he was arrested for not wearing a mask at an outdoor worship service.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on a deeper look at the agenda of the Biden administration and the Left.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.