John Fund, Carol Swain, Joy Pullmann
January 20, 2021 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- John Fund, Columnist for National Review and Newsletter Editor at the Committee to Unleash Prosperity, on President Joe Biden’s executive order blitz.
- Dr. Carol Swain, Author and host of the Be the People Podcast and Two Minutes to Think About it, on the 1776 Commission’s final report.
- Joy Pullmann, Executive Editor at The Federalist, on her recent article, “How Joe Biden Will Open The Floodgates To Transgendering Public Schools.”
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.