Katherine Johnson, Greg Steube, Virgil Walker, Darrell Harrison
January 22, 2021 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Katherine Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade and FRC’s new publication that reveals the legal, historical, and cultural reasons to overturn Roe v. Wade.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th district of Florida, on his bill to protect women and girls in competitive sports, Biden’s policies on women’s health and gender equality, and President Biden’s plans to use taxpayer dollars to pay for abortions overseas.
- Virgil Walker, Discipleship Pastor at Westside Church in Omaha, Nebraska and co-host of the Just Thinking Podcast, and Darrell B. Harrison, Dean of Social Media at Grace to You and co-host of the Just Thinking Podcast, on critical race theory and the troubling direction of public education.
- Read FRC’s new publication: Roe Must End: The Legal, Historical, and Cultural Reasons to Overturn Roe v. Wade
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.