Virginia Foxx, Dave Yost, Leslie Rutledge, Jim Banks
January 28, 2021 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Virginia Foxx, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of North Carolina, on President Biden’s plans to use taxpayer dollars to pay for abortions overseas, and the reintroduction of her bill that would codify into law a prohibition of tax dollars paying for abortions overseas.
- Dave Yost, Ohio Attorney General, on how pro-abortion protestors who interrupted a Respect Life Mass in Columbus, Ohio violated a federal law that criminalizes disrupting a worship service.
- Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General, on six state attorneys general sending a letter to President Biden warning him of potential presidential overreach.
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for 3rd the district of Indiana and Chairman of the House Republican Study Committee (RSC), on the RCS’s efforts to restore trust in elections, and the RSC letter signed by 200 House Republicans urging Congressional leadership to oppose any bill that eliminates or weakens the Hyde Amendment, a provision banning taxpayer dollars from paying for abortion.
- Learn more about the Hyde amendment, a provision banning taxpayer dollars from paying for abortion.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.