Tom Cotton, David N. Wasserman, Tony Perkins, Ken Blackwell
February 2, 2021
Today's show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas and Member of the Banking Committee, Intelligence Committee, and Armed Services Committee, on the media's double standard on the militarization of Washington D.C., and the latest on the negotiations on the COVID-19 bill.
- David N. Wasserman, House Editor for The Cook Political Report and one of the nation's top election forecasters, on the 2021-22 congressional redistricting.
- Tony Perkins on the hypocrisy of the Left on the issue of security.
- Ken Blackwell, Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance at Family Research Council, on the Black History Month 2021 theme and the pervasive use of "white privilege."
- Download and share FRC's prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.