Mike Rounds, Mark Robinson, Tyler O'Neil, Mike McClure, Katherine Beck Johnson
February 3, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Mike Rounds, U.S. Senator from South Dakota, on Monday’s meeting with Biden and the budget resolution the Democrats are pushing through.
- Mark Robinson, North Carolina Lieutenant Governor, on the North Carolina Board of Education’s proposed educational standards infused with Critical Race Theory.
- Tyler O'Neil, Senior Editor of PJ Media, on the SPLC’s radical agenda for school curriculum.
- Mike McClure, Senior Pastor of Calvary Christian Fellowship in San Jose, California, on the $1 million+ in fines that he and his congregation face after holding indoor worship services.
- Katherine Beck Johnson, Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies at Family Research Council, on why Kristen Clarke, Biden’s nominee for the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division, is bad news for religious liberty, and the current situation with restrictions on churches.
- Contact the members of North Carolina’s State Board of Education and urge them to remove the Critical Race Theory provisions.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.