John Fund, Valerie Richardson, Angela Hill, Quentin Van Meter
February 16, 2021
Today’s show features:
- John Fund, Columnist for National Review and Newsletter Editor at the Committee to Unleash Prosperity, on the unfolding energy crisis in the Midwest and South – and the role of green energy in creating the disaster.
- Valerie Richardson, Washington Times Reporter, on New York Governor Cuomo defending the controversial nursing home directive and blaming staffers and visitors for the spread of the virus.
- Angela Hill, State Senator for Mississippi, on the Mississippi State Senate voting to protect girls’ sports.
- Dr. Quentin Van Meter, Pediatric Endocrinologist and clinical associate professor of Pediatrics at both the Emory University and Morehouse Schools of Medicine, on Leftist activists trying to ban researchers from studying the effects of transgenderism.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.