Ralph Norman, James Comer, Andy Harris, Travis Weber
February 19, 2021
Today’s show, guest hosted by Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.), features:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of South Carolina, on the upcoming vote in the House of Representatives on H.R. 1, the “For the People Act,” a bill that federalizes control of elections and could lead to Democrat majorities in the House for years to come.
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Kentucky and Ranking Member on the House Oversight Committee, on Speaker Pelosi announcing that Congress will establish a “9/11-type Commission” to investigate the January 6th Capitol riot, and on House Oversight Republicans sending a letter to the Department of Homeland Security Republicans raising concerns over the Biden Administration’s actions to limit enforcement and weaken border security.
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Maryland, on the House of Representatives vote next week on the so-called “Equality Act.”
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on how listeners can take action to stop the so-called “Equality Act.”
- Contact your Representative today to tell them NOT to cosponsor and NOT to support the Equality Act.
- Learn more about the inequality of the “Equality Act.”
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.