Marsha Blackburn, Vicky Hartzler, Travis Weber, Corey DeAngelis
Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on the politicization of COVID to advance a liberal agenda, and on the House Democrats’ letter demanding cable providers censor Newsmax, One America News, and Fox News.
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, on the Equality Act, and on the need for people to run for local school boards.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the confirmation hearing of Deputy HHS Secretary nominee Rachel Levine.
- Corey DeAngelis, Director of School Choice at the Reason Foundation, Executive director at the Educational Freedom Institute, and an adjunct scholar at the Cato Institute, on his article, Teachers’ Unions Make the Case for School Choice.
- Learn more about the inequality of the “Equality Act.”
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.