Tom Cotton, Greg Steube, Kenyn Cureton, Tim Wildmon
Today’s show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on the $1.9 trillion spending bill coming before the U.S. Senate and on the so-called Equality Act.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, on Rep. Jerry Nadler’s (D-NY) statement, “what any religious tradition describes as God's will is no concern of this Congress.”
- Kenyn Cureton, FRC’s Vice President for Christian Resources, on America’s history of lawmakers seeking to follow God’s will.
- Tim Wildmon, President of American Family Association, on the threat of cancel culture.
- Learn more about the inequality of the “Equality Act.”
- Take action on AFA’s petition alert to stop censorship of conservatives.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.