Kevin Cramer, Dan Bishop, Bob Fu, Rob Schwarzwalder
March 3, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Kevin Cramer, U.S. Senator from North Dakota, on the $1.9 trillion spending bill coming before the U.S. Senate, and on Tuesday’s Senate Armed Services Committee hearing regarding “Global Security Challenges and Strategy.”
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, on the vote in the House of Representative on Speaker Pelosi’s H.R. 1 bill that will limit how states can run elections.
- Bob Fu, President of China Aid and FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on being granted a restraining order against protestors and the billionaire Chinese media executive who funded the protests, and on Bank of America closing all of his accounts without explanation.
- Rob Schwarzwalder, Senior Lecturer at Regent University, on Bethany Christian Services capitulating to LGBT activists.
- Tell your Member of Congress to oppose H.R. 1.
- Learn more about the anti-life, anti-family $ 1.9 trillion spending bill before Congress.
- Learn more about the inequality of the “Equality Act.”
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.