James Comer, Bruce Tinsley, Roger Severino, Travis Weber
Today’s show features:
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky and Ranking Member on the House Oversight Committee, on Republicans urging President Biden to reinstate a national emergency at the border as the U.S. faces an escalating border crisis.
- Roger Severino, senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), on President Biden’s decision to fire the EEOC General Counsel and the implications for religious freedom.
- Bruce Tinsley, syndicated comic strip creator, on Gannett newspapers cancelling his comic strip “Mallard Fillmore.”
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the what the states are doing to push back from the Democrats’ agenda, on the $1.9 trillion spending bill, and the upcoming Senate votes on H.R. 1, a federal takeover of elections, and the Equality Act.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC & FRC Action’s election integrity resources.
- Learn more about H.R. 1, a poorly disguised attack on free speech.
- Learn more about the inequality of the Equality Act.
- Learn how the partisan coronavirus relief bill promotes abortion.
- See how your state stacks up on protecting life.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.