Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Andrew Bostom, Asa Hutchinson, Quena Gonzalez
Today’s show features:
- Marco Rubio, U.S. Senator from Florida, on his opposition to Wendy Sherman’s nomination as Deputy Secretary of State, and on his bill – the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act – that will ensure that goods made with Uyghur forced labor do not enter the United States.
- Rand Paul, U.S. Senator from Kentucky, on his opposition to Rachel Levine’s nomination as HHS Assistant Secretary, biological boys identifying as transgender competing in female sports, and on his attempts to stop Democrats from giving free money to Planned Parenthood.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, clinical trialist and Associate Professor of Family Medicine at Brown University, on the new CDC guidelines for vaccinated Americans.
- Asa Hutchinson, Arkansas Governor, on his decision to loosen Coronavirus restriction in Arkansas, and his reaction to President Biden’s “Neanderthal” criticism of governors opening businesses.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Director of State & Local Affairs, on the status of a bill before the Arkansas legislature, “Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act.”
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find out more about why President Biden’s nominee for HHS Assistant Secretary is unfit for the position.
- Check out FRC & FRC Action’s election integrity resources.
- Learn more about H.R. 1, a poorly disguised attack on free speech.
- Learn more about the inequality of the Equality Act.
- Learn how the partisan coronavirus relief bill promotes abortion.
- See how your state stacks up on protecting life.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.