Todd Rokita, Michael Patrick Leahy, Jodey Arrington, Mitch McConnell
Today’s show features:
- Todd Rokita, Indiana Attorney General, on the letter from 20 Attorneys General to House and Senate leaders denouncing H.R. 1 as unconstitutional, and on a lawsuit filed by 12 Attorneys General against the Biden administration over new environmental guidelines.
- Michael Patrick Leahy, CEO, Editor-in-chief, and majority owner of Star News Digital Media, on Georgia failing to produce chain of custody documents for over 400,000 mail-in absentee ballots from the 2020 election.
- Jodey Arrington, U.S. Representative for the 19th District of Texas, on the Democrat power grab to federalize elections (H.R. 1) and the nation’s police force (H.R. 1280), and on “Pelosi’s $1.9T Payoff to Progressives Act.”
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, U.S. Senator from Kentucky, on H.R. 1, a federal takeover of elections.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC & FRC Action’s election integrity resources.
- Learn more about H.R. 1, a poorly disguised attack on free speech.
- Learn how the partisan coronavirus relief bill promotes abortion.
- See how your state stacks up on protecting life.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.