Marsha Blackburn, Michael Cloud, Reince Priebus, Mary Beth Waddell
March 16, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on the threats posed by the Equality Act and the Fairness for All Act, and the escalating border crisis.
- Michael Cloud, U.S. Representative for the 27th District of Texas, on his visit to the U.S./Mexico border.
- Reince Priebus, President of the Michael Best Law Firm, former White House Chief of Staff to President Trump, and former Chairman of the Republican National Committee, on Republican donations surging despite many corporations announcing they would halt political donations to Republican lawmakers who challenged the integrity of the 2020 election.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs – Family and Religious Liberty, on the vote in the House of Representatives on the Violence Against Women Act.
- Contact your Member of Congress and urge opposition to the Violence Against Women Act.
- Find out more about how the Violence Against Women Act perpetuates abuse.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Learn more about the inequality of the Equality Act.
- Read about the unfairness of the Fairness for All Act.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.