Mary Hasson, Debbie Lesko, Mary Szoch, Jonathan Keller
March 17, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Mary Hasson, Director of Catholic Women's Forum, Kate O'Beirne Fellow in Catholic Studies at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, on her testimony before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee in opposition to the Equality Act.
- Debbie Lesko, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Arizona, on why she as an abuse survivor is opposing the Democrats’ changes to the Violence Against Women Act.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, on the House of Representatives vote on the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA).
- Jonathan Keller, President of California Family Council, on the U.S. Senate cloture vote on HHS nominee Xavier Becerra, and on recent news from California including a bill that would remove police officers who express religious or conservative beliefs, a California curriculum accusing Christians of “theocide” and encouraging students to chant to pagan gods, and on the recall effort of California Governor Gavin Newsom.
- Contact your Member of Congress and urge opposition to the Violence Against Women Act.
- Find out more about why President Biden’s nominee for HHS Assistant Secretary is unfit for the position.
- Find out more about how the Violence Against Women Act perpetuates abuse.
- Check out FRC’s new issue brief, “The Equal Rights Amendment.”
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Learn more about the inequality of the Equality Act.
- Read about the unfairness of the Fairness for All Act.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.