Ken Blackwell, Michele Bachmann, Russ Vought, KathyGrace Duncan, David Closson
Today’s show features:
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former Ohio Secretary of State, on leftist activists pushing to set aside the filibuster to pass “civil rights” bills such as HR 1, the federal takeover of elections.
- Michele Bachmann, Dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University, former U.S. Representative from Minnesota, and FRC board chairman, on the election integrity conference at Regent University on March 23.
- Russ Vought, President of the Center for American Restoration, on the problems with the Fairness for All Act.
- KathyGrace Duncan, Women's Ministry Leader at Portland Fellowship, and David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on what KathyGrace Duncan’s testimony on de-transitioning reveals about the unfairness of the Fairness for All Act, and on thinking biblically about love.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Register here for Regent University’s virtual election integrity conference on March 23.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Read about the unfairness of the Fairness for All Act.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.