Travis Weber, Jerry Boykin, Valerie Huber, David Harsanyi
March 23, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem caving on a girls’ sports protection bill.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, on new financial records demonstrating why the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) remains a discredited group.
- Valerie Huber, Former U.S. Special Representative for Global Women’s Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), on the Biden administration’s plans to restore $60 million in title X funding to abortion giant Planned Parenthood.
- David Harsanyi, Senior Writer for National Review, on Senate Democrats’ efforts to get rid of the filibuster.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find out more about the discredited Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.