Brian Babin, Matt Boyle, Jeff Laszloffy, Adrian Zenz
Today’s show features:
- Brian Babin, U.S. Representative for the 36th District of Texas, on President Biden’s first news conference as president and the latest on the border crisis.
- Matt Boyle, Washington Political Editor for Breitbart News Network, on his article: GOP Insiders Warn Companies Woke Leftism Paving Way for Corporate-Free Populist Republican Party.
- Jeff Laszloffy, President of the Montana Family Foundation, on Montana Governor Gianforte publicly endorsing the Religious Freedom Restoration Act moving through the Montana legislature.
- Adrian Zenz, Senior Fellow in China Studies at Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, on Beijing shifting its strategy on Xinjiang, and on his new Jamestown Foundation report.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.