Tom Cotton, Catrin Wigfall, David Closson, Brent Keilen
Today’s show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on Republican lawmakers’ letter to American businesses who spoke out about Republicans questioning election results asking them to hold Democrats attempting to overturn the results of a House race in Iowa to the same standard.
- Catrin Wigfall, Policy Fellow at Center of the American Experiment and Director of Educated Teachers MN and Employee Freedom MN, on new Minnesota social studies curriculum that teaches about the evils of “whiteness, Christianity, and capitalism,” and on California’s new ethnic studies curriculum.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on thinking about education from a biblical worldview.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, on what we can do in response to these developments in education.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Learn more about running for office and how to pursue candidate training.
- Get your copy of “Running God’s Way” by Vicky Hartzler.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.