Brian Kemp, Robin Lundstrum, David Closson, Michael Waltz
April 5, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Brian Kemp, Governor of Georgia, on Major League Baseball caving to cancel culture and pulling its All-Star game out of Georgia.
- Robin Lundstrum, Arkansas State Representative, on Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson’s disappointing decision to veto the Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on Senator Raphael Warnock’s tweet that said “the meaning of Easter is more transcendent than the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Whether you are Christian or not, through a commitment to helping others we are able to save ourselves."
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida, on the hypocrisy of the MLB as it pulls its All-Star game out of Georgia while expanding its partnership with Chinese Communists engaging in genocide.
- If you live in Arkansas, ask your elected officials to protect children by overriding the governor's veto of the SAFE Act!
- Learn more about the Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.