Vicky Hartzler, Carrie Severino, Jay Cameron, David Closson
April 9, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, on the Pentagon using the Southern Poverty Law Center as a resource.
- Carrie Severino, President of the Judicial Crisis Network, on President Biden’s executive order creating the Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court.
- Jay Cameron, Litigation Director at the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, on the Alberta Health Services’ closure of GraceLife Church.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on his article, “Thinking Biblically About the Resurrection and the Social Gospel.”
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Read more on the corruption underlying the SPLC.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.