Marsha Blackburn, Pete Ricketts, Trevor Carlsen, Jason Johnson
April 13, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on big business and the NCAA threatening to punish states that will not embrace a woke agenda, and on the hypocrisy of big business partnering with China’s “Genocide Games.”
- Pete Ricketts, Governor of Nebraska, on his opposition to vaccine passports, and on the Nebraska Department of Education's proposed sex education topics which teach young children age-inappropriate content starting in kindergarten..
- Trevor Carlsen, Senior Research Fellow at the Foundation for Government Accountability, on what his organization found in Arizona regarding Mark Zuckerberg’s targeted contributions during the 2020 election, and on why election operations should be prohibited from taking outside money to aid in conducting elections.
- Jason Johnson, former Deputy Police Commissioner for Baltimore and President of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund, on his article, “Why Violent Crime Surged After Police Across America Retreated.”
- If you live in Nebraska, ask the department of education to scrap their proposed sex education standards.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.