Michael Waltz, Jeff Duncan, Ken Blackwell, Larry Taunton
April 19, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida, on President Biden withdrawing troops from Afghanistan, and on President Biden finally describing what is happening at the border as a “crisis.”
- Jeff Duncan, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of South Carolina, on his legislation stripping Major League Baseball (MLB) of its antitrust immunity following its decision to remove the All-Star game from Georgia.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former Ohio Secretary of State, on concerns about violence ahead of the Chauvin verdict later this week.
- Larry Taunton, Executive Director of the Fixed Point Foundation, a graduate student of Russian history and Marxism in the 1990s, and author of “Around the World in (More Than) 80 Days: Discovering What Makes America Great and Why We Must Fight to Save It,” on the Marxist takeover of big business.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.