Clarence Henderson, Arielle Del Turco, Bob Good, Owen Strachan
April 20, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Clarence Henderson, Civil Rights leader, President of the Frederick Douglass Foundation for the State of North Carolina, and former Chairman of the North Carolina Martin Luther King Jr. Commission, on concerns about unrest following the verdict in the Chauvin trial, and on the civil rights leaders’ letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee in support of election integrity efforts.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, on U.S. Rep Chip Roy’s bill to prohibit funding for the United Nation’s Population Fund due to the organization’s link to coercive abortion and sterilization, especially in China, and on the latest reports on China’s genocide against Uyghur Muslims.
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, on the U.S. House of Representatives approving a pro-marijuana bill.
- Owen Strachan, associate professor of Christian Theology at Midwestern Theological Seminary and Senior Fellow of the Council on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood, on President Biden’s Department of Education pushing critical race theory curriculum in public schools.
- Read more about why American dollars should have no part in China’s forced sterilizations.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.