Marsha Blackburn, Jason Johnson, Rand Paul, John McLaughlin
April 21, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on the annual report released by the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, and on her introduction of the “Woman's Right to Know Act,” which protects the health of pregnant women and unborn children by requiring adequate medical information and counseling to be given before an abortion so a patient can give informed consent.
- Jason Johnson, former Deputy Police Commissioner for Baltimore and President of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund, on the verdict in the Chauvin case and the implications that has for law enforcement and crime across the nation.
- Rand Paul, U.S. Senator from Kentucky, on the letter he and a group of GOP senators sent to the Department of Justice and the Small Business Administration urging an investigation into Planned Parenthood fraudulently taking money from the Paycheck Protection Program, and on the reintroduction of Green New Deal legislation.
- John McLaughlin, Pollster for McLaughlin and Associates, on his survey showing that 78% of all voters support voter ID requirements in elections and only 42% support Major League Baseball’s decision to move the All Star game out of Atlanta.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.