John Boozman, James Comer, Quena Gonzalez, David Closson
April 22, 2021
Today’s show features:
- John Boozman, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on his legislation that increases penalties for those who attack law enforcement officers, the latest on the border crisis, and on Democrats refusal to compromise on infrastructure legislation.
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky and Ranking Member on the House Oversight Committee, on the U.S. House of Representatives approving DC Statehood legislation.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Director of State & Local Affairs, on recent state legislation impacting faith, family, and freedom.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the media criticizing evangelicals for vaccine hesitancy.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Learn more about the constitutionality of D.C. statehood.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.