Rich Lowry, Steve Soukup, Travis Weber, David Closson
April 23, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Rich Lowry, Editor of National Review, on President Biden’s climate change summit.
- Steve Soukup, Vice President and Publisher of The Political Forum, and author of “The Dictatorship of Woke Capital: How Political Correctness Captured Big Business,” on shareholders pressing corporations to align their political spending with their stated values.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on FRC Action’s new resource "Tracking the Biden Administration" that details 62 total executive actions, including 40 executive orders, taken by President Biden in his first 100 days -- including 32 that undermine life, family, and religious freedom.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on thinking biblically about identity.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s new resource tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.