Dave Brat, Alex Kolodin, Claire Culwell, John Bursch
April 26, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Dr. Dave Brat, Dean of the School of Business at Liberty University, on leaked audio revealing that John Kerry, while serving as Secretary of State during the Obama administration, divulged hundreds of Israel’s covert attacks to Iran.
- Alex Kolodin, President of Kolodin Law Group PLLC and attorney representing the Cyber Ninjas, on the Arizona Senate hiring the Cyber Ninjas to start a major audit of 2.1 million 2020 presidential election ballots.
- Claire Culwell, abortion survivor and author, on the discharge on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Act filed in the U.S. House of Representatives, and on her new book, Survivor: An Abortion Survivor’s Surprising Story of Choosing Forgiveness and Finding Redemption.
- John Bursch, Senior Counsel and Vice President of Appellate Advocacy with Alliance Defending Freedom and attorney representing Thomas More Law Center, on the U.S. Supreme Court hearing the Thomas More Law Center’s donor privacy case.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.