Steve Daines, Chuck DeVore, Bob Fu
April 27, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana, on President Biden’s actions in his first 100 days, including how his administration directed taxpayer dollars to the abortion industry and mishandled the border crisis.
- Chuck DeVore, Vice President of the Texas Public Policy Foundation, on what the congressional reapportionment reveals about Americans as they move from liberal to conservative states.
- Bob Fu, FRC's Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom and Founder/President of the China Aid Association, on ChinaAid’s 2020 Annual Persecution report.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.