James Lankford, Dan Bishop, Stanley Kurtz
April 28, 2021
Today’s show features:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, on Biden’s upcoming address to Congress, Biden’s latest spending proposals, including using taxpayer dollars to pay for experiments on the body parts of aborted babies, and on his new bill that would keep abortion centers from receiving Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans.
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, on states that passed laws protecting girls' sports from transgender ideology facing little corporate backlash.
- Stanley Kurtz, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, on his article: Biden Set to Push Critical Race Theory on U.S. Schools.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.