Mike Kelly, Meg Kilgannon, David Closson
April 30, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Mike Kelly, U.S. Representative for the 16th District of Pennsylvania and Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on Oversight of the House Committee on Ways and Means, on President Biden’s first 100 days, the president’s address to Congress, and his thoughts on Biden’s American Families Plan and American Jobs Plan.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, on how the Biden administration is impacting education.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on Thinking Biblically About Religious Freedom.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.