Mike Rounds, Paul Coleman, Greg Steube, George Barna
May 4, 2021
Today's show features:
- Mike Rounds, U.S. Senator from South Dakota, on a possible deal between the United States and Iran.
- Paul Coleman, Executive Director of ADF International, on a bishop in Finland who was charged under a hate speech law for sharing what the Bible teaches about human sexuality.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative from Florida, on hostilities to religious expression here in the United States.
- George Barna, FRC's Senior Research Fellow for Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, and the Director of Research at the Cultural Research Center at Arizona Christian University, on worldview formation and what parents need to do to counter the indoctrination that is accelerating in our culture.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.