Jackie Walorski, Roger Severino, Ken Harrison, David Closson
May 10, 2021
On today's show:
- Jackie Walorski, U.S. Representative for Indiana's 2nd district and member of the House Ways and Means Committee, answers the question: are unemployment checks keeping people from finding work?
- Roger Severino, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC) and former Director of HHS's Office of Civil Rights, responds to the Biden administration redefining sex discrimination to include "sexual orientation" and "gender identity," threatening to punish medical professionals.
- Ken Harrison, Chairman and CEO of Promise Keepers, reacts to a USA Today columnist calling on the Dallas Cowboys and AT&T to cancel a Promise Keepers rally in their stadium this summer over biblical views of human sexuality.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics & Biblical Worldview, shares how followers of Christ should respond in situations like the one faced by Promise Keepers.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action's resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conference in Colorado on June 19.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.