Marsha Blackburn, Mike Berry, Tim Clinton, Jerry Boykin
May 12, 2021
On today's show:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator for Tennessee, responds to the crises facing the Biden administration.
- Mike Berry, Deputy General Counsel and Director of Military Affairs for First Liberty Institute, discusses the U.S. Army's reprimand of a chaplain who used his personal Facebook account to question the repeal of President Trump's transgender military policy.
- Tim Clinton, President of American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) and Executive Director of the James Dobson Family Institute, shares about his new book, “Take It Back: Reclaiming Biblical Masculinity—The Heart and Strength of Being a Man.”
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, talks about the open letter he signed together with more than 120 retired generals and admirals, calling on Americans to save the country.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action's resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Learn more about the case of Chaplain Andrew Calvert.
- Stand with U.S. Army Chaplain Andrew Calvert, who is under fire for expressing his faith.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conference in Colorado on June 19.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.