Steve Daines, Elsie Arntzen, Andy Harris, Kevin McCarthy
May 19, 2021
On today's show:
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana, discusses President Biden’s push for electric cars amidst the gas crisis, Biden’s meetings with GOP Senators on infrastructure, and H.R. 1, a federal takeover of elections.
- Elsie Arntzen, Superintendent of Public Instruction of the State of Montana, shares why she sent a request for the state's Attorney General to determine the legality of teaching Critical Race Theory in public schools.
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Maryland and co-chair of the GOP Doctors Caucus, discusses the House Republicans’ resolution to update the House mask policy.
- Kevin McCarthy, U.S. Representative for the 23rd District of California and House Minority Leader, details his opposition to creating a 9/11-style commission to investigate the January 6th breach on the Capitol.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Learn more about H.R. 1, a poorly disguised attack on free speech.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.