Tyler O'Neil, Keisha Russell, George Barna, David Closson
May 21, 2021
On today's show:
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor for PJ Media, discusses the Israel-Hamas ceasefire agreement, the House Democrats’ rejection of a measure to give additional funding to Israel for the Iron Dome, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Bernie Sanders’ resolutions to halt a U.S. arms sale to Israel.
- Keisha Russell, Counsel for First Liberty Institute, urges the University of Alabama-Birmingham to exempt a student from the school’s mandated vaccine policy, and shares her thoughts on schools mandating vaccines.
- George Barna, FRC's Senior Research Fellow for Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview and the Director of Research at the Cultural Research Center at Arizona Christian University, goes though the latest release from the American Worldview report highlighting the seismic worldview shift driven by younger Americans, especially Millennials.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, discusses how Christians can think biblically about judging.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.