Chip Roy, Rand Paul, Anthony Wade, Tom Cotton, Jerry Boykin
May 26, 2021
On today's show:
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for Texas's 21st district, and Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, caution against the influx of Critical Race Theory in military training.
- Rand Paul, U.S. Senator from Kentucky, discusses the small business committee hearing about Planned Parenthood unlawfully obtaining Paycheck Protection Program loans.
- Anthony Wade, Lead Pastor of Faith Building Church in Lebanon, OH, praises the Lebanon, Ohio City Council’s unanimous vote making Lebanon Ohio’s first sanctuary city for the unborn.
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, talks about new intelligence showing that three researchers from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology became sick enough in November 2019 that they sought hospital care.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.