Kat Cammack, Arielle Del Turco, Elizabeth Woning, David Closson
June 4, 2021
On today's show:
- Kat Cammack, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Florida, discusses how President Biden has handled the recent cyberattacks, the absence of the Hyde Amendment in Biden’s budget proposal, and her Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, unpacks China’s new three-child policy and shares what we should learn on the anniversary of the Tiananmen Square Massacre.
- Elizabeth Woning, Co-Founder of CHANGED, talks about the CHANGED movement and their Freedom March this weekend.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, shares how Christians should think biblically about “Pride Month.”
- Read the facts about born alive abortion survivors.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.