Charlie Spiering, Chip Roy, Doug Lamborn, Mike Stone, Angie Farella
June 10, 2021
On today's show:
- Charlie Spiering, White House Correspondent for Breitbart News, and Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for Texas's 21st district, discuss President Biden telling U.S. troops that global warming is the "greatest" national security threat to America. Rep. Roy calls out Vice President Harris for offering solutions to the border crisis without actually visiting the southern border.
- Doug Lamborn, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of Colorado and Member of the House Armed Services Committee, urges the Air Force to reinstate Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier, who was fired for expressing concern about the spread of critical race theory training in the military.
- Mike Stone, Pastor of Emmanuel Baptist Church, shares the mission of the Conservative Baptist Network and talks about the discussion within the Southern Baptist Convention over critical race theory.
- Dr. Angie Farella, Pediatric Medical Director for America’s Frontline Doctors, discusses lawsuits filed against mask mandates and a study showing that those who have had Covid are unlikely to benefit from a vaccine.
- Read Rep. Chip Roy’s memo to Vice President Harris calling on her to immediately address the emergency at the southern border.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.