Roger Severino, Meg Kilgannon, Justin Danhof, David Closson
June 11, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Roger Severino, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), discusses the priorities of the Biden administration as they promote LGBT issues over everything else.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, talks about how the Left is using “Pride Month” to indoctrinate children on LGBT issues.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel and Director of the Free Enterprise Project for the National Center for Public Policy Research, advises Christians on how they should respond to corporate America catering to the LGBT agenda.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, discusses how the church should respond to “Pride Month.”
- Learn how Christians can think biblically about “Pride Month.”
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.