Chris Mitchell, Mary Szoch, Tony Perkins, George Barna
June 14, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, discusses the Israeli Parliament’s approval of its new government and prime minister.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, shares an update on North Carolina’s Life Nondiscrimination Act/No Eugenics (HB 453), which would ban abortions on the basis of a prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council and Vice Chair of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, responds to the latest threats to religious freedom in both Finland and Nigeria.
- George Barna, FRC’s Senior Research Fellow for the Center for Biblical Worldview and the Director of Research at the Cultural Research Center (CRC) at Arizona Christian University, explains the CRC’s recent research that identifies dramatic changes in long-term faith commitments over the past 30 years.
- Read more about the need for Prenatal Nondiscrimination Acts (PRENDA).
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.